Dr. Seidman's New Book, Crossing the finish line: Retaining and
graduating your students is available for purchase. Click on
the image of the book for more information and order instructions.
Want to help students attend high school? Find out how
Crossing the Finish Line & Retention Primer Slide
Shows have been updated
Advertise your jobs with us. For
- The Journal of College Student Retention: Research,
Theory & Practice has been acquired by Sage Publications
- Dr Seidman was the Recipient of the Walden University Richard W. Riley College of Education and Leadership Extraordinary Faculty Award
- Dr. Seidman named Professor Emeritus at Walden University
- Dr. Seidman was the Recipient of the State University of New York (SUNY) Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Professional Service
- Dr. Seidman's 2nd edition of College Student Retention: Formula for Student Success is now available. To view
- Want to submit a manuscript to the Journal? New Instructions
- Colleges don't have to spend a lot of $ to help students persist. Find out
- Grant writing assistance is now available. Information can be found
- Visit our affiliates.
- There are over 1,800 retention references and over 1,000 retention
discussion group members.